Thanks you to all of you who submitted photographs for the TIS photography competition. Applications are now closed. Judging will take place during May.
NOTE : Applications can be submitted between 21st Feb and 24th April (recently extended to take advantage of holidays and the sunshine).
Best of Luck
1. Each entry must be digital, and submitted with the completed entry form available below.
2. The maximum size of the photo is 10mb in JPEG format.
3. There are three categories: Green Isleworth and wildlife; Isleworth people, communities and businesses; Hidden history and places to visit.
4. Age groups are: 11 and under; 12-17; 18 and over
5. Entries are limited to one per person, per category, and must be original work.
6. Entries are welcome from all who live, work, go to school, or meet as a local organisation, in Isleworth and are not professional photographers.
7. The photos are non-returnable and may be displayed in the main exhibition and the film. The winning photos will be exhibited in other venues. The Isleworth Society may wish to use winning or commended photos for an Isleworth calendar or for commemorative Isleworth merchandise, but if so we will contact entrants to get their permission.
8. It is expected that the exhibition and awards evening will be held in May/ June 2022.
9. The application information will be retained for the duration of the competition.
10. Any queries, please email: email@example.com
11. The decision of the Awarding Panel is final.
Copyright © 2022 The Isleworth Society - All Rights Reserved.
The Northumberland Estates has exercised its right to appeal against the refusal of planning permission by the London Borough of Hounslow'